Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 for Fuji Field Tests
We used the lens (loaner from Zeiss) with our X-T1.
Some initial thoughts:
- Very good sharpness as we expected
- A focal length of 32mm (48mm at 35mm equivalent) proves to be good for general street photography (at least for us).
- AF not really fast, needs good edges to lock on
- f/1.8 is not ultra fast but ok for us
- If this lens would have image stabilization or the X-T1 IBIS (in body image stabilization) the lens would be even more useful
- The quality seems to be in the same ballpark as the Fuji 35mm f/1.4
- We do not like the lens cap of the Fuji 35mm because the front protection cap always falls off. The solution on the Touit is more usable.
This Story Was Syndicated From Outbackphoto.com
PLEASE RATE THIS STORY! [ratings]